Keep Warm & Stylish With Sheepskin
Winter may be cold and uncomfortable, but due to the marvels of sheepskin, you can take the bite out of winter's cold with various sheepskin clothing accessories. Sheepskin is breathable and very warm, making it the perfect fiber for staying warm all winter. Here are some sheepskin fashion ideas to help you tackle winter's cold.
- Sheepskin coats are a great choice to help keep out winter's biting cold. They are stylish and are very warm due to the combination of the sheepskin exterior and wool interior.
- Sheepskin gloves are the perfect accessory to go with your coat, as they are stylish but very functional. These gloves are naturally breathable which keeps your hands warm, without sweating.
- Sheepskin hats are a needed option, due to the heat loss that occurs from having your head exposed to the cold. Once again, due to the marvels of wool's breathable and moisture absorption abilities, your hat will keep you dry and warm.
- Stay warm around the house with sheepskin slippers as they are very warm and cozy. Also, due to wool's amazing properties, these slippers will keep your feet dry and help to reduce foot odor. An added bonus to sheepskin slippers is that they have anti-bacterial qualities which helps to heal foot sores.
- For the final touch, get some sheepskin boots, as they will keep your feet warm and dry. Wool is excellent at moisture absorption, so this will prevent sweat build up in your boots.