Eucalan Wool Wash Information
Posted on5 Years ago by
Eucalan wool wash is an all natural cleaning product specifically designed for sheepskin and wool. It's free of damaging substances and contains lanolin that maintains the health of sheepskin and wool. We recommend using the Eucalan wool wash to clean sheepskin rugs, sheepskin blankets and pillows, as well as medical and baby sheepskin. It's easy to use; all you have to do is mix it with water and spray the mixture on the affected area. The dirt or stain will be gone in no time. Eucalan wool wash is available in our sheepskin care.
How to clean using Eucalan Wool Wash:
- How to Clean Sheepskin Rugs
- How to Clean Sheepskin Blankets and Pillows
- How to Clean Medical and Baby Sheepskin
Why do we recommend Eucalan Wool Wash?
- Does not contain bleach or enzymes. Bleach and enzymes can damage the health and look of sheepskin.
- Contains lanolin, which maintains the health of sheepskin.
- Can be used for hand washing, spot cleaning and machine washing.
- No added chemicals.
- It effectively freshens and cleans, without causing any damage.
- It's an environmentally friendly cleaning product.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (preservative and antibacterial)
Eucalan is biodegradable and free of toxic substances. It's pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibers supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, which means it's "quickly" biodegradable.